State of observational network
State of hydrological network of Uzhydromet
Hydrological network of Uzhydromet consists of:
- 66 riverine and 3 lake gauging stations belonging to 16 hydrological stations
- 12 riverine and 5 lake gauging stations belonging to 3 lake stations
- 38 riverine and 2 lake gauging stations belonging to 13 territorial administrations on hydrometeorology
- 5 riverine gauging stations belonging to 2 snow avalanche stations
55 riverine gauging stations are equipped with the level recording devices of “Valdai” type, at 52 gauging stations the flow of suspended sediments is analyzed and its granulometric composition is analyzed. According to the purpose of the transferred information the network of hydrological gauging stations (131 hydrological gauging stations) is subdivided to:
- Gauging stations for transboundary monitoring (10)
- Gauging stations the information of which is used for preparation of hydrological forecasts and for the international exchange (16)
- Information gauging stations (25)
- Other gauging stations (80)
State of meteorological network of Uzhydromet
Meteorological network of Uzhydromet consist of 80 stations. At 1 of these stations the observations are carried out in accordance with М-I (meteorological station of the Ist grade) program. At 79 stations the observations are carried out in accordance with М-II (meteorological station of the second grade) program. All 80 stations operate in traditional regime. At Chimgan, Oygaing, Dukant, Tashkent-Observatory stations the automatic meteorological stations were installed.
21 stations of 80 are the stations of the international exchange.